Less than two months ago I decided to start a blog. I must admit it isn’t easy. Finding the time and material is harder than you think. But I have been enjoying seeing the readers comment and like my post.
Recently Adventures of a Part Time Vegetarian nominated me for a VBA – Versatile Blogger Award.
Thank you so very much for the nomination. I am so flattered as I just started blogging less than two months ago and it’s nice to know people are reading and enjoying my blog.
My nominees are:
Seven Things about me:
1. I have two froston dogs (half Frenchie, half Boston terrier)
2. I dislike the taste of watermelon
3. My favorite colour is purple
4. I love lavender
5. I have never lived in another province or country
6. I love going to restaurants
7. Herbal tea is my favorite type of tea
The rules are to:
1) Display the award certificate on your blog
2) Link back to the person who nominated you
3) Present 15 awards to 15 deserving bloggers
4) Inform your nominees that you have nominated them
5) Write 7 random facts about yourself